Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Misconceptions About the Sacrament of Confession

Here's an excellent post by Fr. Paul Wharton on confession. Every Catholic should read this and share it with non-Catholic Christians, especially at this special time of year.

2 Comments:

Blogger pjw919 said...

Thank you for your kind words and sending your readers to my post.

March 29, 2012 5:24 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks for the great post. God bless!

March 29, 2012 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis