Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shameless Self -Promotion Again


After Susie from Recon recently Crossed the Tiber (literally) she took photos to prove it! She sent me the pics and I uploaded one of them onto my Cafe Press Products. Seeing that these babies haven't been flying off the virtual shelves I thought I'd do a little shameless promotion here.
You too can have your very own "I Crossed The Tiber" Refrigerator Magnet.
I will double the amount that comes in and send the proceeds to Catholic Charities.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Man, you are really well on your way to putting those TBN guys to shame! Catholic Charities has a friend in TJ, no question!

June 20, 2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

But, 2x zero is still zero though!

June 20, 2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Well, I'd buy one from you but it would raise, shall we say "questions" from my family...

June 20, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis