Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shameless Self -Promotion Again

After Susie from Recon recently Crossed the Tiber (literally) she took photos to prove it! She sent me the pics and I uploaded one of them onto my Cafe Press Products. Seeing that these babies haven't been flying off the virtual shelves I thought I'd do a little shameless promotion here.
You too can have your very own "I Crossed The Tiber" Refrigerator Magnet.
I will double the amount that comes in and send the proceeds to Catholic Charities.


Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Man, you are really well on your way to putting those TBN guys to shame! Catholic Charities has a friend in TJ, no question!

June 20, 2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger Tiber Jumper said...

But, 2x zero is still zero though!

June 20, 2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Well, I'd buy one from you but it would raise, shall we say "questions" from my family...

June 20, 2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment



Locations of visitors to this page