Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Growth in Vocations

Despite yesterday's sobering blog post regarding the abuse settlements, there is still hope that Christ continues to build the Church. One would think that the scandal would cause a decrease in vocations but here is some positive news that illustrates the opposite. Check out this link in
Per Christum and continue to pray for our priests and religious and those He is calling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cradle Catholic said...

This is so wonderful. I just met a wonderful man Alvaro who has just finished his second year in seminary in Houston, he will be ordained in 2012. We must pray for our priest and our seminarians. God Bless

July 19, 2007 9:29 PM  
Blogger Cradle Catholic said...

Thank you for such a wonderful poem. We must pray for our priests, and our seminarians, they are part of our future! God Bless them all!

July 20, 2007 9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi TJ...I'm sitting at my son's desk in Denver,catching up on emails. They don't get up as early as we do. We'll be going to Mass this a.m. with them. Please pray that in the diocese, they'll start hungering for Truth and fall in love with Jesus, Mary and the Church. There's much going on here and Archbishop Chaput is getting much accomplished for the GOOD of all here.

Anyway, I get ZENIT daily and this is an article I thought you might find interesting.

http://www.zenit.org/article-20184?l=english

PAX,
susie
BTW...I know Cradle Catholic -she's like the daughter I never had.
: )

July 22, 2007 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis