Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, July 15, 2007


You scored as Roman Catholic, You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is Mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

Roman Catholic


100%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


71%

Neo orthodox


64%

Reformed Evangelical


25%

Emergent/Postmodern


21%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


18%

Fundamentalist


14%

Classical Liberal


7%

Modern Liberal


0%

What's your theological worldview?

Boy, it would have been embarrassing if I came out like something else!!
Thanks to Susie from RECON for this.

6 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

HOT DOG, TJ! IC we're both 100% RC, but you did better than me on those 'stwange theological woold views.' It's puzzling that such vewy, vewy twicky theological wesidue is wevealed as highly as it is by these diffewent and vawious quizzes I've taken lately. Why the heck am I suddenly typing in "Elmer Fudd?" Do pray. I'll be going back to the Festival in about 2 hours or so. I hope to chat with PROTESTant Pete. I might take Surprised By Truth along and see if he'd accept it. Pray that Our Lady will shine through me. "Totus Tuus" Mary. To Jesus through Mary. JPII pray for me! Fr. Kevin, pray for me. Amen.

July 15, 2007 3:20 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I will be pwayin for you

July 15, 2007 3:26 PM  
Blogger Brother James said...

I scored 100% as well. I had to laugh at the 'Spong as important theologian' question. They may as well thrown Sr. Pantsuit Chittister into the mix as well, to flush out the crypto-Episcopalians in the Catholic Church.

July 15, 2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

yes,St. Jimbob: I was wonder what that question was about~

July 16, 2007 8:07 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

I'm only 96% Roman Catholic! Probably because I don't know who Bishop Sprong and the theologians mentioned were.

Hmm. First Google link for "Bishop Sprong" reads "The heresy coming out of the mouth of Bishop Sprong is extremely dangerous, and is a sign of the times, I believe."

July 17, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Hidden One said...

I scored 100 on both RC and EH/W, and had to break the tie by deciding baptism more important than soem other issue. I find my anomalous result strange, and am still trying to figure it out.

July 17, 2007 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis