Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

A Lawyer Makes The Jump


Tertium Quid details a touching aspect of grace in his life after becoming Catholic. Check it out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholics said...

Thank you thank you thank you! WOW. Just copied link and sent to my lawyer son in Dallas. TJ, you're the best! So pray that he'll be open to the grace and read it and that hunger for Truth might stir in him and get him on his way Home and out of his 'agnostic' phase...which is a 'cop out'that's keeping him from seriously getting down to honest searching. Law school really did a "number" on his head.

PAX,
susie

September 02, 2007 4:12 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I will pray for him today Susie

September 02, 2007 8:08 AM  
Blogger Skyrim Geek said...

That was a very interesting story.

September 02, 2007 1:42 PM  
Blogger MMajor Fan said...

It was interesting reading; thanks for the link. And how often the gracing of a baby is part of the faith, like Sarah.

September 02, 2007 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis