Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Live at the Sellersville Theater

I am posting a recent live show I did as an opener for my old college bandmate Richard Shindell 9/16/2007 in Eastern PA. Click on the player below.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, TJ!

September 17, 2007 7:51 PM  
Blogger Joyful Catholics said...

Nothing like some hammer dulcimer at 2:30 a.m.~ I have strange hours. Hope all those crazy emails didn't scare you TJ. : ) I'm more "stable" now. This is beautiful by the way,and I've been thinking of RWM so much, and Sarah and I watched the two videos I have of him, and she reminded me it's now 10 years since he left this earth. How time flies.

PEACE,
YSIC

September 18, 2007 3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can barely hear it. The recording is too soft for my player. Any chance you can beef up the gain?

--Theo

September 18, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Brother James said...

Where in eastern PA? My folks live just north of Philly.

September 18, 2007 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis