Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, September 03, 2007

One Eyed Grandma

This song is a true story about my Grandma.
I can't imagine what my life would be like without Jesus.
God can break the power of heredity and broken violin strings.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tiber:
I think we might be related--and I too--if it wasn't for Jesus my best friend might just be Jim Beam.
Good song!

September 04, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

It's neat that YouTube offers other Rentler tunes as well from this one post. I always especially liked Storm Over Delmarva.

September 04, 2007 12:40 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

tara:
You had a one eyed grandma too? :)
thanks.

September 04, 2007 8:10 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

PA:
Does this mean you didn't have a one-eyed grandma?
What about grandma from Waterville?

Thanks for tooting my horn !

September 04, 2007 8:12 AM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

You're thinking of "Poison Grandma" from Watertown (may she rest in peace), but you're on the right track!

September 04, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Actually, I remembered it was poison grandma but was afraid to say that :)
oh yeah watertown, I still remember you telling me about the letter.
Yes may she rest in peace. "they knew not what they were doing."

September 04, 2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis