Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Catholic Video/Media Site

There is a new website devoted to hosting Catholic music and video teachings.
Love To Be Catholic. I have uploaded a few of my videos there as seen on this post.

"Inspired by the Holy Spirit and motivated by John Paul II’s vision for a new missionary age, we have launched LoveToBeCatholic.com, a new tool for Catholic Evangelization.

LoveToBeCatholic.com is a unique and totally FREE Catholic community and media website where you can celebrate, worship, learn, and evangelize the Catholic Faith. Watch, share and comment on Catholic videos. Share videos privately with friends/family or publicly with just about anyone! "

Get your cameras fired up and testimony of what God has done for you in the Catholic Church and start uploading!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link.

October 29, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Hey TJ,

A pretty good little video, on the order of the Basement Tapes, I should say. You brought up a lot of interesting points which I address in a new post on my site, rather than load up your combox. If anyone is interested, they can read it here.

All God's Best,

Pilgrimsarbour

October 30, 2007 12:41 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

TJ....I'm so proud to call you my friend and brother in Christ. Thanks for this and I hope we can do the same thing.

Love to be Catholic - that is why I'm JOYFUL. God bless you.

susie

October 30, 2007 4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis