Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another Reason I Love the Catholic Church: Cloistered Nuns!

Check out this video by a Poor Clare Sister from Spokane. She has over 23,000 views on U Tube. (She's got me beat!) These sisters also have a radio station and they broadcast the joy of their faith 24/7. H/t to Esther from A Catholic Mom in HI

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

You know what they say about Poor Clares? "The world is their cloister."

Puntificating once again, albeit badly, YSIC,
susie

BTW, we have Poor Clares in Omaha, they were the first to come to America, and lo and behold, they couldn't find a town to take them, or welcome them, until Omaha. How blessed we are in this fair city!

November 25, 2007 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it were the people who confessed giving their stories, that would not break the seal, would it? It's only the priest who can break the seal, as far as I understand. Otherwise, if I confessed adultery in the sacrament, I would be obligated to NOT tell my wife, which might be preferred by a lot of men, but is not logical.

November 30, 2007 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis