Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

THEO's BLOG


Yes Folks! The day has come. My good friend Theo, who has often graced my combox with his incredibly insightful thoughts, has reluctantly entered the blogosphere over at The Reluctant Blogger's Diary. Let's all give him a hearty Catholic Blogger's Welcome. His writings will be a blessing to many. Congrats Theo. Now don't forget to stop by the old tiberjumper's place from time to time. God bless you.

(Just a little background on him because he is too humble to ever talk about himself, but when he was in an undergraduate religion class, the professor/priest had to leave the class for a few days and asked Theo to continue to teach the class in his absence.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Richard Froggatt said...

The internet has just been upgraded.

January 29, 2008 8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how my bookmark list is getting longer and longer and longer ...

January 29, 2008 9:27 PM  
Blogger ------- Theo ------- said...

Thanks for the plug, TJ. No pressure or anything. :-)

Now for those who already bookmarked a blog site that as of yet has no content... What are you, thinking? :-)

Your bro,
--Theo

January 30, 2008 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis