Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Pope Benedict at Yankee Stadium







Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Wow! Great pictures and I'm so glad you got your rosary and ring blessed by the Pope! Wow again!

April 22, 2008 9:03 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

God is so kind to have allowed us the chance to go. I will never forget the congregation responding when the Pope said The Lord be with you and 55,000 faithful said back to him "And also with you", it was incredibly powerful.
Here I am in a baseball stadium tears running down my cheeks in Mass with the Pope! 5 yrs ago, I would never have imagined this.

April 22, 2008 10:39 PM  
Blogger MMajor Fan said...

You both look great! So happy and fulfilled. I'm really happy for you.

April 22, 2008 11:02 PM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

TJ, I of course share your emotions at seeing the Pope, our beloved Papa! It was the same for me in Rome last year, overwhelmed with tears of joy...

You and Deb truly shine with the light of Christ. God bless~

April 26, 2008 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis