Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

President Bush Converting?


In the midst of the his visit to the Vatican, the newspapers in Europe are speculating over a possible Tiber Crossing for the President. I always wondered whether he and Jeb discussed Catholicism since Jeb's conversion.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Padre Steve said...

I think it would be a great blessing for the President to convert. Let's pray for him. He does seem very sincere in his faith and very responsive to so many Catholic influences... including the Holy Father! God bless him!

June 16, 2008 8:59 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Yes, he has sided with the Church in many issues, and seems genuinely in awe of Pope Benedict.
BTW, I lived in west orange on the border of East Orange while in medschool in the early 80's.

June 16, 2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Hidden One said...

If only he'd done this 8 years ago!

And yet. When was the last time he talked to Tony Blair?

June 19, 2008 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis