Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Tiber Jumper

Aubrey found my blog today and when I went to hers,it turns out, she is poised to "Jump" the Tiber River soon. Go on over to her blog and give her the Old Catholic Blogger's welcome.
God bless you Aubrey on your journey of faith. We will keep you in our prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey Micah <3 said...

Thanks so much! God bless you too! :-)

October 31, 2008 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis