Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Catholic Faith-Inquire Within



If you were baptized in the Catholic faith but left the Church at some later point in your life, there's a fair chance that one or more of these statements apply to you:
  • Your parents and/or close friends and relatives did not actively live their faith at home while you were growing up.
  • You didn't learn what the Catholic Church actually teaches.
  • You did not realize or believe that Jesus is physically made present in the mass.
  • You were a rebellious cuss like me and went against anything and everything that was part of the establishment, including the faith of your family.
If you find yourself in any of the above scenarios, it may be worth your while now to go back for a second look at the Catholic Church. Check out CatholicsComeHome.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis