Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Google's Super Bowl Ad Promotes Pro-Life Values

6 Comments:

Blogger Shirley said...

Very cute and well done.

February 09, 2010 10:17 AM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

Thanks for posting this. It's what I'd call prolife.

We didn't watch the game, but being from Louisiana, maybe I should have.

February 09, 2010 11:11 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I didn't watch the game, actually have never watched a superbowl or a baseball game from beginning to end.
I don't know, I never got sports, too many rules to follow :)

February 09, 2010 5:46 PM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

Thanks TJ. That's sweet!

February 10, 2010 7:00 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I just read you comment..."too many rules to follow." ha ha And yet, here you are, back in the Church that has so many darn rules! ha ha LOL ....oh the irony.

February 10, 2010 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and this is what the pro-abort feminists were getting their knees in a knot over?? Wonder did they even understand this subtle ad.? Good work!

February 07, 2012 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis