Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Pew Poll That Stinks

Here's a link to a poll that an evangelical friend sent me. I can be pretty sure that whenever there is a negative story in the press about the Church, I get an e mail and a link sent to me from someone.

Jimmy Akin had another take on this Pew poll. He analyzed it  hereThe real good news is that 55% of Catholics do know that the Eucharist is the body of Christ and not just a symbol!

2 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

It's only because your protestant friends care so very much for your eternal soul that they send you every bad thing than can be linked to regarding the Catholic Church :)

September 29, 2010 1:45 PM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

Maybe not as bad a score as we might get if you asked people about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights.

And I suppose these are all self-identified Catholics Protestants, etc.

September 29, 2010 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis