Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Atheist Blogger Comes Home to the Church!

Check out Leah's last post for her Patheos blog on the "atheist portal."
Go on over and give her a hearty Catholic Welcome Home and keep her in your prayers. Conversion is a journey that starts with baptism and regeneration, but it doesn't end there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis