Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Upsy Daisy Angel Again

I recently was asked if a Vacation Bible school could use my song for their program this year. They needed it in a different key so I hastily re-recorded it in B flat. The original is available on iTunes Way To Emmaus but you can down load this version here free on soundcloud. This was written in 1975 after we thought the pastor's kid saw an angel on a camping trip. May have just been too many S'mores.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Patrick said...

Congrats. You're officially famous!
-Pat

June 09, 2012 4:07 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Yeah, a legend among 2nd graders ! ;)

June 09, 2012 6:00 PM  
Blogger Adoro said...

Maybe he DID see an angel!

I know many people who have said their little ones have seen angels, or see them at Mass. Seems to be limited to the most innocent among us.

That's proper, though.

June 10, 2012 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis