Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Catholic Musician Picked For Glenn Beck's Event

I am not a huge fan of Glenn Beck. I am disappointed because of the way he has misrepresented Catholicism and Catholic history on multiple occasions in the past. Always the ex-Catholic to malign the Catholic Church (as I did once)! But yesterday he announced that Matt Maher's song will be the theme song for his Restoring Love event this summer. Matt Maher is one of the hottest artists in the Contemporary Christian Music scene right now and is also a solid on-fire Catholic. How he gets the gigs is a wonder to me, but I am thankful that he is getting this kind of exposure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis