Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

How To Experience Jesus in a Personal Way in the Mass

I recently wrote a little primer on How to Experience Jesus in a Personal Way in the Mass. I had my good friend Fr. Ezaki review it and now it is edited and available as a download-able PDF. Perhaps you have know someone who could benefit from knowing more about the Mass? I hope it will benefit folks in RCIA and/or someone who is considering the journey to the Catholic faith. Here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis