Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Catholic Convert Blog

Renee Lin has a great new blog, Forget the Roads. She recently had her testimony published on WhyIMCatholic. She was a former evangelical from the Thomas Road Church/Liberty University tradition and found that sola scriptura was not supplying the answers she was looking for.  She's found her answers in the Catholic faith. Check out her blog here where she is doing some great apologetics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Renee Lin said...

Aw, shucks....

Thanks, Russ! If anybody likes the blog, they've got you to thank for it!

September 18, 2012 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis