Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 5 Novena (Prayer) For Sandy Hook



Dear Father, we pray for all the brothers and sisters of the victims who are now starting to realize that their siblings are not coming back. Would you grant their little hearts the strength to endure this   painful reality. Give their parents a special grace and wisdom to help them through this most difficult time.

Our Father....
Hail Mary....
Glory Be....

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis