Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, April 01, 2013

Papa Java! My New Pope Cup!


My wife recently surprised me with a gift that she picked up at the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington DC while I was at a medical conference.  I can add this to my Papal coffee mug collection! So I can quaff some freshly roasted South American coffee and offer a quick prayer for our new pope at the same time. What's not to love about being Catholic?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tito Edwards said...

Russ,

That is a gorgeous cup of coffee. Papa Francesco looks real good on it. Are you a professional photographer?

:)

JMJ,

Tito

April 01, 2013 11:28 AM  
Anonymous russ said...

thanks so much Tito for the kind comment. No, I am an amateur but with the magic of an iPhone and the Instagram app, you can do alot ;)

April 01, 2013 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis