Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Father Groeschel Returns to the Lehigh Valley


Father Benedict Groeschel, founder of the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal, renowned clinical psychologist, author and speaker will be coming to Bethlehem, PA March 20th at 7 PM at St. Anne's Church on East Washington Street. Trained in clinical psychology with a PhD from Columbia University he will be speaking on Christian Psychology. I have heard him speak in the past both live and on EWTN and he is always a blessing. If you are near eastern PA, it will be worth the trip. (I have a sneaking suspicion he will be a Saint someday!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

Another Saint Benedict for sure!

I just checked out There Are No Accidents, In All Things Trust God at our parish library today. He's one remarkable and holy soul!

March 13, 2007 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading his latest, The Virtue Driven Life, this Lent. This is one Catholic who isn't afraid to tell it like it is. God bless him!

March 13, 2007 11:35 PM  
Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

FFotR is hosting a one-day men's retreat at a Friary in Newark, NJ. I've been contemplating attending.

March 14, 2007 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis