Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Daily Walk in Port -Au -Prince

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

Thanks for the video. It all looks quite alien to me.

Did you get a chance at all to play your guitar for the folks there? Or were you just too busy with the medical work?

March 10, 2008 9:45 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I brought a backpacker guitarbut only used it in the evenings for the praise and worship part of our nightly meeting with the team. The days were just too busy to play for the folks though I think the kids would have gotten a kick out of it.

March 11, 2008 7:32 AM  
Blogger MMajor Fan said...

Congratulations and blessings for both of your full hearted care giving to people who so desperately need it. Glad you were able to keep us posted on how you were doing. I see Laura Bush even followed to check out what you had been doing :-)

March 14, 2008 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis