Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Udderly Amazing!


A Mennonite dairy farmer finds the truth of the Catholic Church by stumbling upon Catholic radio.

"Listening to Am 1060 (local Catholic radio) daily is like pouring gas on my spiritual flame and I can't get enough of it."

Welcome Home Brian!
My fellow Catholic bloggers , please send him a hearty Catholic blogger's welcome home here!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholics said...

Welcome HOME Brian. I tried to leave a hearty welcome on your blog, but it didn't work. God bless you and your family. I took the plunge into the Tiber almost 3 years ago. I've NEVER looked back.

PAX,
susie

November 05, 2007 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you Brian. Welcome home.

November 05, 2007 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy cow

November 06, 2007 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis