Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Deep In Scripture

Next Wednesday at 2 PM EST, I will be on Marcus Grodi's radio program Deep in Scripture.   In keeping with this year's theme of  "The Scriptures I Never Saw" we will be discussing the theology of redemptive suffering starting out with St Paul's words in Colossians 1 : 24. It was this verse told to me by a Catholic priest 3 days after my wife died in 1994 that planted a seed that led to my return to the Catholic Church 10 years later.

If you can't catch it live on EWTN Radio, you can watch the archive of the show later or see it live on the website.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

Very cool, TJ! Looking forward to watching/listening.

September 29, 2010 10:51 PM  
Blogger owenswain said...

Congrats. I recall when you and your wife were on the Journey Home. Very good. I will try to remember to download the audio after the post it.

September 30, 2010 3:36 PM  
Blogger kkollwitz said...

Wow, you are a playa! I listen to the Grodi archives regularly, so I'll check you out!

Have you ever been on before?

September 30, 2010 3:37 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

No Kkol, but I was on his TV show with my wife in 2007. I think that's why he asked me. I feel a overwhelmed by it, so keep me in prayer brother. Thanks
Russ

October 01, 2010 5:21 PM  
Blogger Shirley said...

I'll have to catch it in the archives.

October 04, 2010 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis