Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Ten Great Things About Catholicism

H.W. Crocker, a convert to the Catholic faith, has a great little piece over at the Catholic Exchange called Ten Great Things About Catholicism. I enjoyed his book, Triumph: The Power and the Glory of the Catholic Church very much and appreciate the way in which  presents the unadulterated historical truth about the faith which is so often misrepresented by anti-Catholic historians and writers.
  If you haven't already read Triumph, you can get a nice  slightly used copy here. It was one of the first books I read after returning to the faith and it gave me a panoramic view of the history of the faith which I had previously seen only from anti-Catholic sources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis