Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Wisdom From the Land Down Under

BTW, Pray for the success of World Youth Day in Sydney next week. It is the largest gathering of young people in the world. Pope Benedict will be traveling there to greet and shepherd his young Catholic flock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soutenus said...

A quick note from A Catholic Notebook. . . . you can add your favorite books to the Blogger's Choice Catholic Reading List until Wednesday. The deadline was extended due to some special requests! I can't wait to see and share the results at the end of the week. Come on by!

July 08, 2008 4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis