Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dr. James White Links Me Again!

A few years ago, Calvinist apologist Dr. James White accused me of modalism because of a line in my song Nicean Blues . He caught it when Catholic apologist Steve Ray posted my video on his blog.  But God used Dr. White's comments for good.  I can thank him for pointing this out and thus the studio version of Nicean Blues released September 2009 has the correct theology expressed. I also appreciate that he thought I was a good guitar player too!
The original video without Dr. White's commentary is here. 
He brought this up once again when Catholic Answers put a link on their video page to the Nicean Blues.
I recently recorded another "live" video version with the corrected words in honor of the feast of Pentecost. I will have to send it to Catholic Answers to re-post. Thanks Dr. White for the extra traffic to my blog.

Here's the new version:

2 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

I like that song every time I hear it. Fun to see you play the guitar.

October 14, 2010 11:20 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks Kkol. I like playing it too!

October 14, 2010 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis