Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Silent No More. A Catholic Blogger's Confession

Please check out this link. The writer of Crescat, a popular Catholic blog, confesses to having had two abortions in her past before her conversion to the Catholic faith. More and more women who have been victims of abortion and have suffered in silence are now starting to speak out. Lord willing, this will help women and men realize that their problems have not ended with their abortion, but have really just begun. On one of my many trips to Washington DC for the March for Life, the most moving thing I have ever seen is a line of women and men silently standing holding placards saying; "I regret my abortion." While you are reading her heart-wrenching story, please pray for her and all the others who are willing to speak up to end this American genocide.

 "Women, post-abortive American women, will be the ones who will make the greatest strides against abortion and change the nation’s heart. Now, on this election year, is the time to stand up and honestly share, in heartrending and uncensored detail, what happens to women when they have an abortion and how they are forever changed in hopes that no one will suffer the same pain. I’ve been silent for far too long." The Crescat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis